Alliance Health’s All-Provider Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 18 from 1:00-3:30pm at the Alliance home office. This meeting will include a live webinar as Alliance and NC DHHS provide a Joint Provider Education Session on the Transition to NC Medicaid Managed Care’s Standard Plan Option.
In February 2020 many members currently served by Alliance will transition to the Standard Plan Option under NC Medicaid Managed Care. Supporting Medicaid members through transitions between service delivery systems is called transitions of care. The transitional period surrounding the launch of the Standard Plan option is referenced as Crossover. Alliance is partnering with NC DHHS to provide an overview of Crossover-related processes designed to support providers in ensuring member continuity of care through the transition to the Standard Plan option.
This session will provide Crossover guidance including:
- Submitting service authorization requests during the Crossover timeframe
- Minimizing the risk of member service disruption
- Locating current information about NC Medicaid Managed Care design and contracting with the PHPs
- Identifying a beneficiary’s NC Medicaid Managed Care eligibility and as applicable, selected/assigned PHP
- Other topics specific to assisting providers, members and other stakeholders through the transition to NC Medicaid Managed Care
Providers that are not able to join the Education session at the Alliance Home office will be able to join this session by registering here. You can sign in to the webinar at 1:15 and the training session is projected to run from 1:20-2:30. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the training.
The All-Provider Meeting will also cover legislative updates, a review of HCBS, and Network Operation updates. Note that this section of the All Provider Meeting is not able to be covered in the webinar portion, but will be presented at the Alliance home office.