As of July 1, registering a practice to QuitlineNC’s new referral system can be done on a new web-based portal rather than via fax.
If your practice is not registered as a Quitline referral site you can register by using the QuitlineNC referral site registration instructions and form:
The benefits of being a QuitlineNC referral sSite include:
- You will have the ability to refer through the QuitlineNC eReferral Portal.
- By referring through the portal, you will receive patient outcome reports through secured email for your patient’s medical record. The report will tell you if the patient was reached, enrolled in services, planned to quit and engaged with services.
- You will receive monthly aggregate reports of your site’s patients referred to QuitlineNC.
- You will receive updates on new services, promotions, or changes regarding QuitlineNC.
- You will receive ongoing technical assistance and training on the referral process.
Think you’ve already registered? All registered Quitline Referral Sites have been loaded onto the portal, including the ones who recently submitted a registration form. If you have registered and do not see your site in the drop-down menu on the eReferral portal site, please contact Joyce L. Swetlick, MPH, at [email protected] or 919-707-5402. More recent registrations may take a few days to appear on the drop-down menu.