Due to the COVID outbreak, Alliance Health is committed to providing financial support for our Medicaid funded Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF). Below is a 30-day plan with the details and guidelines Alliance will follow to distribute and account for financial stabilization payments. Please note that a provider must be set up on Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to be eligible for these payments.
- Alliance will complete a month-end review of bed days billed for April. The review will be completed by May 8, 2020.
- Alliance will make a payment to all ICFs that billed in the month of April equivalent to 15% over every unit billed.
- For example, if a claim paid for member 12345 at $300.00 for April 1, 2020, Alliance will make an additional payment of $45.00. If that rate was paid for 30 days of claims, payment for that member would be $1,350.00 above the current rate.
- Payment will be issued by May 19, 2020, to all providers that billed for April by May 7, 2020.
- Additional reviews of April claims will be done by May 14 and May 21 to be paid out by May 26 and June 2, respectively.
- This plan will be reviewed again on May 1, 2020, as this situation continues to evolve.