Purpose: Alliance has been allocated one-time funds for group homes for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental illness, or both to support the implementation of recommended Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance for preventive measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible Providers: Eligible providers must meet the requirements included on the COVID Relief Group Home Funding FY21 Attestation and Invoice and be listed on the COVID Relief Group Home Funding FY21 Provider List.
Process for Receiving Payment:
- Eligible providers should complete all required sections of the COVID Relief Group Home Funding FY21 Attestation and Invoice and submit to [email protected].
- A separate COVID Relief Group Home Funding FY21 Attestation and Invoice should be completed for each MHL number.
- All required sections of the attestation are highlighted in yellow.
- Incomplete attestations will be returned to the provider for completion.
- Upon receipt of a completed attestation Alliance will remit payment following our weekly check run schedule.
Questions should be directed to: [email protected].