As a Medicaid enrollee with Alliance Health, you have the right to request written program information as well as information on your rights and responsibilities. This information and other helpful resources are available here on Alliance’s website.
You can also call our Access and Information Center at (800) 510-9132 to request printed copies or schedule a time to have the information read to you.
Written documents available to you include, but are not limited to:
- Your rights as an individual receiving mental health, substance abuse, or intellectual/ developmental disability services.
- Your privacy rights under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Alliance Health Individual and Family Handbook.
- NC Innovations Individual and Family Guide.
- Medicaid Benefit Plan – new services will be added to the benefits which you may eligible for. Visit our website to learn more about your benefit plan.
- Other resources that you may find helpful.
If your service needs change, you would like to know about other providers available to you or if you have questions or concerns about services, please contact the Access and Information Center at (800) 510-9132 for assistance.
We are pleased to have you as a part of the Alliance Health Plan.