To set up a job alert you must first create a candidate profile.
To Create a Profile
- Click on the “Access The Alliance Health Job Search Tool” link at the bottom of the Careers page. This will take you to the Alliance Opportunities page.
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the Alliance Opportunities page.
- Once on the sign-in page click “Register” at the bottom.
- Review the consent policy and click “Consent” at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the information on the register page and click “Register” at the bottom when complete.
- You will be taken back to the sign-in page to sign in.
- Once signed in you will be able to complete your candidate information and add any documents you wish to add including cover letter, resume, degrees, etc. You can also view any opportunities you have applied for.
To Create a Job Alert
- From the Alliance opportunities page, you can search for positions based on location, job category, or schedule.
- Once you select options from any of those drop-downs an “Activate job alerts for this search” box will appear.
- If you want to set an alert for your selections click on the box and choose whether you want daily or weekly alerts for any new positions created that match your search.
- Click the “Create” button at the bottom and the alert will be set.
- To view/manage any alerts under your profile drop-down select “Subscriptions.”